The Adjustable Length Reflective Leash allows you to have your hands free while walking your dog. It has a reflective webbing design to it for optimal visibility and safety when doing early morning or evening walks. There is a bolt snap on each end.
The leash can be adjusted in several ways:
- To make different lengths, you can attach the bolt snap to the O-ring or D-ring.
- For hands-free work, you can wrap the leash around your shoulder, then attach it to the dog.
- By looping the leash through the O-ring, you have a shorter leash.
- You can attach one of the bolt snaps to the D-ring and make it a six-foot leash with a handle.
Having a bolt snap on each end of the leash gives you several options:
- Attach one end of the leash to a wheelchair, walker, etc. and the other end of the leash to your dog.
- You can walk two dogs at the same time.
- It can be made into a leash of various lengths.
Reflective webbing the entire length for optimal visibility and safety